SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are custom made when an order is placed. Current production time is 3-5 days.
- Domestic US Delivery is typically 2-3 business days.
- Canada & UK Delivery is typically 6-10 business days.
- All orders are shipped with expedited USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate with delivery confirmation.
- International shipping options available upon request.
- If you need your item sooner, please email us at CustomerCare@theDapperDogco.com and we will try to accommodate your request.
- Returns for unused and unworn products are accepted within 30 days from when you receive your order.
- A full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
- You are responsible for return shipping.
- All SALE items are final sale.
- You must notify us of any return so we can be expecting your package.
PRIVACY & TERMS
- Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, the Dapper Dog co. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the Dapper Dog co. are acknowledged on the web site. "the Dapper Dog co." is fully trademarked. Use of this trademark by other parties must have express prior consent from us.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without the Dapper Dog co.'s prior consent. To make a request, please contact us.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the state of Kentucky.
- Email, in general, is not a secure form of communication, and can be intercepted as it travels across the Internet. DO NOT send credit card numbers or other sensitive information via email.